|European Tour wins||2009 South African Open Championship|
|2012 Omega European Masters|
|2015 Trophée Hassan II|
|Challendge Tour wins||2008 Vodafone Challenge|
|2008 AGF-Allianz Golf Open Grand Toulouse|
|Notable amateur wins||2006 United States Amateur Championship|
|Biggest European Tour prize||€ 531,223 (2017 г.)|
When do you wake up in non tournament days and what’s your typical breakfast?
– I usually wake up at 7 a.m. My typical breakfast consists of coffee, berries, raisins, banana and maybe eggs.
What about tournament days, do you have different diet?
– No, nothing special, just skipping the coffee.
What do you usually do after breakfast? Gym or practice on the driving range?
– I go to the gym around 8 a.m for some different exercises and then go out for some practice technique.
Your favorite lunch?
– I don’t have favorite lunch, prefer home made meals, but really enjoy the food at my golf club The Renaissance in East Lothian as well where I usually have lunch when practicing.
More gym or more golf after lunch?
– Well, I am usually on the course after lunch for some short game practicing and then 9 holes.
How do you prefer to spend your evenings?
– Enjoy Netflix and a glass of wine at home.
What do you like to do when you are not on the course?
– I love to spend time with my daughter Olivia, friends, enjoying nice meals with good company, walks and just chill out
Do you watch golf on TV when you are not playing?
– I don’t watch much golf, only Augusta and Ryder Cup, The Open is a great event too.
If you can win only one golf event, which one will you choose?
– If I had to win one I would go for the Masters as I love Augusta and everything around this event.
Have you ever been to Bulgaria?
– I have never been to Bulgaria. Obviously a nation new to golf but great sport to learn and meet people from.